Thursday, June 01, 2006

Fuck Me Thursday....


I love the way you melt for me when I put your cock in my mouth. Your groans, and the way your hips move as I slide you in and out of my mouth. I look up at you and you grin and groan as I slide my mouth down your shaft. My hands run up and down your thighs as I engulf every inch of you. Your breath becomes heavier as I lick and stroke you. I can feel your cock get harder and begin to throb as I suck you hard and fast. I pull my mouth off and lick your head like a lollipop. I am hungry for your cock, and you love every minute of it. I put you deep in my mouth again and I suck. I use my hands to cup your balls and stroke your shaft as I suck you harder and harder. I hear you moan and your legs shake. I suck harder. My mouth is so moist and hot.

You run your hands through my hair and pull me down into you. Your cock begins to throb, and I continue to suck...you are deep in my throat and you begin to cum. I can taste your sweet semen as I swallow every drop.

You moan and can hardly catch your breath as I swallow you; devouring every drop.

You collapse in complete bliss.

Happy HNT~
xoxo~
andi

12 comments:

erika said...

I have no words! ohh yaa Congrats!

The Chief said...

Holy Mary Mother of God... Okay now I know I am going to hell. Any hope I would have ever had of wooing you away (hahaha) is gone, now that I see that part of your man. Is he part bull? Good pic, good story, Good God I'm horny now! Love ya. HHNT!

Elaine Denning said...

Wow - what a pic! And gorgeously written... C x

Edtime Stories said...

Wow dear, that was amazing....now I am not sure what I am going to do....it is so hot in here. ;)

Green Eyes said...

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how it's done!

Woo Hoo! I'm with Erika, congrats! wink

Unknown said...

Andi, hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy HNT and weekend.

wind walker said...

amazing!!!

i know i'm inspired....

John Doe said...

Wow! Is it hot in here? I'm gonna pretty much have to ditto everything thechief said!

Cheers!
~John

RobynB said...

Sweet Andi~
Gorgeous shot! You rock girlie!

Have a great weekend

KJ said...

Hot Damn Andi!!!!!

Madame X said...

Yummy!
Absolutely YUMMY!

Desireous said...

Mmm, this was a very sexy post! Right up my alley I must say! Great job!

hugs
Des