Monday, June 26, 2006

Tribute to the DILFs....


Yes, I know..less than 24 hours...are you all just sick of hearing about my job interview?? I know my sex blogging has been really lame lately..sorry! Sometimes though, I get in a rut and I just need this space to vent or express myself in a non-sexual way. So, for those of you that come here to read sexy Andi...and her crazy sex adventures..hang tight...I will be back. Until then, I am crazy Andi who has the interview of her lifetime and is going through a very crazy time in life...my mental illness seems to be getting the best of me.

So, with that said..wish me luck..and D, thanks for the comment..because now I can not get the theme to Rocky out of my head....yep, it is permanently stuck and lets just hope I do not start humming it in the middle of the interview tomorrow~I love it!!

As I discussed yesterday...I NEEDED to veg. I went to the beach at the lake today and I just lay there. The sun was beating on my body, and I could hear the water crash on the shore...it was awesome. I read every journal and article I could possibly read to bone up for my interview. I enjoyed the sun and then I noticed....I was surrounded by tons of sexy DILFs....hmmmm...was it my lucky day or what? They were there with their little kids...no mom's anywhere. Had I come on single dad day? Of course, I had to put away the reading and prop up my lounge chair.

So, I started to wonder....how many of these guys came here today looking for MILFs; and there are none...nope, like maybe 4 women over 20 on the whole beach. What an opportunity this could be for someone....?

Anyway, as I gazed at my eye candy....I noticed one guy in a t-shirt that read.."I lost my phone number...can I have yours?" He also looked like the guy on Napoleon Dynamite...hmmm...I guess it takes all kinds....

Alright, enough of this randomness.....anyway, I must be tired. I know this had a point. Hmmm..maybe my point was to thank all the DILFs in my life who brighten my day!

xoxo~!

andi

PS~This is a shout out to my favorite DILF...you know who you are!

12 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

We are with you today Andi....I know that you will impress the hell out of them.

KJ said...

*sigh*

I love DILFS!!!

Good luck

Unknown said...

great post hon. and good luck today. woohoo!!!!!!!!! i am so psyched for you. no, not psycho. well, i am that too, dolce mia.

whoever that DILF is, he's one lucky guy. oh yeah, have i ever told you you're the hottest MILF. :) con tutto mio cuore.

Unknown said...

as the homeys would say:

in bocca del lupo!!!!

erika said...

You go in there and strut your self!!

sxuly yrs said...

Woo Hoo! Today's the day! Rooting for you, girl!


P.S. Good to go!

RobynB said...

I must be going to the beach on the wrong day...

Good luck Andi! We love you baby!

*hugs*

~Robyn

The Chief said...

Hope all went well today...

Thanks for the shout-out!!!

;-)

I know it wasn't meant for me, but a guy has to have hope, doesn't he?

Edtime Stories said...

wonders if he is a dilf?

Edtime Stories said...

wonders if he is a dilf?

Unknown said...

okay damnit, where the fuck are you and what news do you have? sheesh. keeping us waiting here like this, it's way past noon PST. :)

erika said...

Did you get it?? Did you get it??