Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Cheap Thrills


Happy Tuesday Friends! I see that most of you have completed your tags! They are wonderful, silly, funny and of course very insightful. I love tag time. I know you all probably hate when I tag you, but hey...it is fun! Anyway, I had a crappy day today so instead of getting on my rant box and bitching about life, I decided to discuss the little things that made me smile today. So, enjoy! Oh, and yes it is Ask Andi time again...I NEED questions, and those of you that have waited so patiently the last couple of weeks I promise to get to them in the next few days!

So, here it is....my CHEAP THRILLS....

1) I actually moon walked in my flip flops down the hall today at work....I still have it!
2) Um, Chris Daughtry...HOT, HOT, HOT...and thanks for sharing about the boxer briefs...and of course, singing to me again! YUM!
3) A man called tonight to take an opinion poll for our county...he told me I was brilliant! He must be a democrat too!
4) Chris teared up tonight when he was talking about how special our daughter is...it was very sweet.
5) I got an A on my paper I wrote last week.....thank you!
6) I ducked just in time to miss the stapler flying at my head over the front desk today from an angry client...that totally made up for my being called a cunt yesterday!
7) I was part of a three way...well, okay I was almost part of a three way. I got a three way call and I missed it.
8) I had a major bitch fest today at lunch with my colleagues....at my favorite vegan restaraunt..yum!
9) I lost 2 percent body fat while I have been on my protein diet and weight training....yippee! It makes drinking the raw eggs a lot better.
10) The three hot guys that hit on me today at the gym...oh, thanks so much for boosting my ego!!
11) Oh, and lastly I am still on a high from all the support I received from Blogville...thanks SO much!
12) Oh, and I almost peed my pants learning that there is a town in TX that has the world's largest pecan...and a parade..NICE!

Alright..there it is, my Cheap Thrills!!

xoxo~
andi

7 comments:

The Chief said...

Great list... why would anyone want to throw a stapler at a nice lady like you? And the cunt comment? Totally out of line. BTW, I love the old pinup girls pics you are posting. But I miss yours!!

The Chief said...

I finished my tag!!! Hooray for me.

Elaine Denning said...

When you mentioned 'three-way' my eyes lit up! Oh well....lol

RobynB said...

Thank you for reminding me to look at the bright spots in my day.

Oh... I found my perfect pinup girl! I just need to find a photo shop genius to make it into my title on my blog!

KJ said...

Cheap thrills rock

Green Eyes said...

Congrats on that A! Woo Hoo!

Edtime Stories said...

I like that you find these little ways to make life happy. I might write some up too.