Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The L Word.....


Okay, so I graciously agreed to play along with this little tag that Mike had going on over at his place....and yes, he gave me the letter L!

So here is how it works: You get a letter assigned to you, and you have to come up with 10 words that begin with that letter and then give your thoughts on it...hmm...sounds simple enough right? Anyway, the fun part is...you volunteer to be tagged. Let me know if you want a letter, and I will assign you a letter and then you post....yes, I know I am going to get some volunteers right???

Okay, here I go...Letter L.....

Life: Forrest Gump said that life was like a box of chocolates...well, if that were true, I would probably be a little more optomistic about it. Yes, I know I am in a funk, and I am having to work out some issues. I am so sorry to dump this all here. I promise fun, sexy Andi will be back soon. Anyway, as for life...well um,....what can I say?

Lawyers: Sorry to all my lawyer friends...but, lawyers suck! Oh, and I feel so bad saying that but that is where I am today. I am in the midst of some legal stuff still at work, and my lawyer sucks. Well, and lawyers they know exactly how to get under my skin...well, that is all I can say right now!

Love: Love always tend to come into my life at inopportune times! What the hell! Why can I not have a normal loving relationship. Why is it when you want to be swept off your feet it never happens and it disappoints, and when you are not looking for it and you think you are content it comes and bitch slaps you. Love always happen to me when I am not ready. I like to be prepared. Also, I think you can love in different ways...different people. A friend of mine told me...he loved me the other day at the end of our conversation, and then stopped and said..oh, I shouldn't of said that...why not? We are friends? I care about him and love him for that? My brother tells me he loves me all the time...he actually says "i love you" and it feels good. I know he does, and I love him. When Chris says "andi I love you" it is with such admiration. Hell, love is confusing, and it hurts and sucks when it is not reciprocated.

Lust: Lust is so fun, and it gives you those butterflies in your tummy. It can be the catalyst for change, and change can be good. The problem with lust is when it walks the grey line and becomes intense emotions...and then well...you are fucked! Damn, I hate lust..it screws with my head every damn time!

Limits: I hate limits...I do not want to be restrained. I want to fly as high as I can. Half the time I put my own limits on myself, and I need to stop it. I need to learn to throw caution to the wind!

Learning: Will we ever learn everything we need to know? I am smart academically, but damn I do some stupid stuff when it comes to common sense. I should know better too!

Light: It is annoying when I have been waiting for a message on my phone, and the light is still green....no message! I don't understand!

Luck: One of my sweet friends emailed me today and told me that he thinks he stood in the wrong line when they passed out luck. Amen, brother..I was right behind you! I wonder if we can get a refund?

Lyrics: How amazing is it to drive down the road and every song that your CD player randomly selects is about your day and life....I wonder if that means we have someone out there trying to tell us something.

Licks: Licking is good...licking is sexy, and licking me the right way can make me cum uncontrollably!


Okay, so there it is! Let me know which of you all wants your letter! Oh, and since we are on the letter L...enjoy another pic of the lake!

xoxo~
andi

9 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

not sure I want a letter. fear I'd wind up with X

sxuly yrs said...

Ed...only if you are a lawyer~lol

Speakin' My Mind said...

Hey Andi, the firewall at work seems to be down, so I thought I would drop in and say "hey". I am glad to see you are still here.

Nice list...I got B from another person, so when I finally post it, come take a look.

:)

Elaine Denning said...

I'd never have believed you could come up with so many 'L' things. That was great. Ok - can I play??? Give me a letter.... xx Chloe xx

Green Eyes said...

Great job on L's. Lust always screws with your head, Andi.

Hugs!

Madame X said...

And what is wrong with X?!?!?


hehehehe

Nicely Done Andi!

Unknown said...

you forgot luscious, as in the word that describe your hot bod. ;)

Snow White said...

I'll give it a shot if you'll give me a letter! :)

Unknown said...

sending you all the licks and love i can muster... ;)