Thursday, May 11, 2006

Injustice!



There has been an injustice! What the hell happened? Am I in the Twilight Zone? Do I need to lose my faith in the women in America? Do 12 year old girls need to lose their access to speed dial? How can this be? He sang to me every Tuesday night~! Did you see the way he could wear a pair of jeans? And he could even sing! What the hell? I am baffled my friends! I am sad, and I can not believe that the hottest piece of eye candy to ever grace the American Idol stage is gone! Who am I going to fantasize about now?

Okay, I am not watching Idol anymore! I can not believe this. Now, I do not watch a lot of t.v. and now I will be watching less! What is gonna happen next? Are they going to kill off Dr. McDreamy on Grey's Anatomy?

Oh, I am SO sad. Let's just all hope that sweet little Taylor Hicks wins now. Because there is no way I am going to listen to that Katherine or Elliott when I drive down the road!

xoxo~
andi

7 comments:

Jody said...

idol is fixed

Green Eyes said...

I was shocked, too! WTF? Just put out your music, Chris, and I'll buy it!

Unbalanced said...

I can't believe he is gone. I can't wait for him to put an album out, I will totally buy it.

RobynB said...

Un-freakin-believable!

I'm grieving with you my dear. In a way, I have to belive he was spared of the the Idol restraints...

I sometimes wonder if AI does that type of thing for shock value

KJ said...

I'm in denial about it........seriously...what is wrong with America???

Chris is the winner.....

Damn American Idol show

sxuly yrs said...

Well, I am glad to see that there are some smart people left in America! We will just have to keep our fingers crossed that Chris gets a recording contract, and he poses nekkid on the cover of his CD!

Hugs~
andi

The Chief said...

Too bad that he got the boot. He was my favorite as I love the kind of music he does best. If it will console you I will send you pics of me nekkid. .. well, maybe I better not, Lady is kind of protective and I value my balls where they are. It's the thought that counts, right?